Friday, July 27, 2012

Who Are You People?


I haven't really gone out of my way to promote this blog yet. Just a few posts on Facebook mostly. My blog doesn't even show up on Google when you search "metal on the side" or "with a side of metal". So how, I ask you, how are these people getting to my blog?
What do you want from me?!
The weirdest part is that these sites aren't even in English. Netlog is french and Kallery is South Korean. South Korean. That's just steps away from North Korea. Finding out where exactly there is a link here on these sites is out of the question. Besides the fact that they're in moonspeak, they both require me to log on.

All I want to know is who these people are and how they found my site..

-Zombie Viking

2 comments:

  1. South Korean. That's just steps away from North Korea.

    i am offended.

    ReplyDelete