Friday, August 24, 2012

Books and Evil (and Dreaming)

I might as well continue the topic of books and evil by posting this song. The Book of Heavy Metal by Dream Evil. I'm supposed to italicize titles, right? That's correct? Whatever, just sit back and enjoy this epic song. Pretty big coincidence this worked and everything, eh.



I feel I should take this moment to mention a scheduling change coming to this blog. As you may have noticed, there are no Tuesday or Thursday posts. These will be joined by a lack of weekend posts. School is coming up soon and I would like to keep this blog running for as long as I can. It would be easier for me to post less a week but keep a consistent schedule. Be sure to keep checking back for all the new metalz!

-Zombie Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment